The real star of Explore Your Archive is the stories found in archives across the world. This page contains tools and resources to help you that story.
You’ll find all the resources, advice and tips you need to take part in Explore Your Archive below
Anyone with a story to tell can use the resources below.
First, decide on a theme and what records in your collections best tell the story. Then use the resources in the toolkit to complement your narrative.
To take part in Explore Your Archive download the resources below:
The toolkit below contains a wide range of campaign artwork, poster and press release templates. There’s no limit to what you can do. Click the toolkit download button to see more.
- Use the Explore Your Archive branding alongside your organisations logo on any exhibitions or web content you are currently working on or promoting.
- If you have no way of displaying digital content, get in touch using the contact form below. The Explore Your Archive blog and exhibition pages are a great way to promote your service and collections.
- The toolkit contains a selection of templates, allowing you to add images and content to quickly create leaflets and posters. This is a real time saver when creating content to be viewed in person.
- If you have limited time to produce content, look at our social media page below with ready set themes and a dedicated hashtag.
- Tag Every social media post with #ExploreYourArchive to increase the number of views on your posts.
Get involved with our social media campaign, which now runs all year long.
For any enquiries about how to use the toolkit, or to find out more, please use the contact us box at the bottom of the page.