Tools and resources to help you share stories from your archives.
Anyone with a story to tell can use the resources below.
Produce your own Explore Your Archive Campaign
- Use our EYA branding alongside your organisation’s logo to promote your work.
- Join our social media campaigns with dedicated hashtags to expand your outreach.
- Tag Every social media post with #ExploreYourArchive to increase your exposure.
- If you have no way of displaying digital content, we will do that for you. Get in touch below to feature in our blog and Spotlight exhibition platform.
- Download our templates to create leaflets and posters sharing your work.
The toolkit below contains a wide range of campaign artwork, poster, and press release templates. There’s no limit to what you can do. Click the toolkit download button to see more.
At the 2023 ARA Conference in Belfast, the Explore Your Archive Team hosted a workshop to launch the newly created resource pack which can be used by anyone looking to get involved in the campaign. Click below to see the presentation from the workshop and use the planning resources. This link will be updated further after the conference.
Join our social media campaigns
For any enquiries about how to use the toolkit, or to find out more, please use the contact us box at the bottom of the page.